<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2129039452652540616?origin\x3dhttp://tuscanysuperb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i am weird, fabulously old, lonely, crappy, hostile, boring, introverted, TOO cool, round, schizophrenic! i am everything my friends want me to be!
While i always complain i have a goldfish memory, everyday happenenings just build up and crumble before my eyes. I cant seem to memorise anything systematically, so hiragana is taking quite a toll on me. I cant absorb auditory information, everything just seems so abstract. Its as if my brain is connected to a small iron fetter. And so i can always imagine myself going insane over memory loss or Alzheimer's disease. BUT i'm glad that my mind is still working. Song Guang told me something interesting, if you're one who get frequent fragmented dreams, it means that your mind is working well, along the placement of information into your memory space. and the best time to memorise, is right before you sleep, because everything is still fresh in the brain. Also, one can generate ideas and concepts through your dreams, thats what i always do and its proven scientifically that if works. Its so amazing, the brain is truly unfathomable.

My life is now back on track again. I'm working, at this big media firm. Hopefully, I'll learn something related there. I don't know why i'm still holding on to the Bnj job but well, at least i get to work with qing again! (: Alright, thats all for tonight. Oyasuminasai.