poor hazel and elspeth. the turn out rate at the chalet was quite sad but the food was delicious.
a wide variety that includes stingray, dory fish, hotdogs, otahs, satays!
i'm not a hot-dog fan but its really yummy.
if only her chalet wasn't on the same day as the class chalet, i wld have stayed much longer!
i think the class chalet is successful even though we didn't hav the best of things.
eg, no mahjong tiles, but there's mahjong table, too little variety of food but the quantity was just nice. I expected this, afterall, its planned by the guys but I thought it was truly enjoyable.
The company is great. Its a damn nonsensical night, with bowling competition, silly jokes and stories, attempts to play card games. I really appreciate the guys' effort in planning this.
I realise its funny how the class stay united after two years. Its not exactly true that there's unity in the class, but rather, the guys are rather bonded, thats why s6b till exists in 2008.
and different cliques just come together and have fun.
I like it how we can be truly ourselves, just like how it used to be two years ago.
In retrospect, its silly and funny how we used to carry our devil-may-care attitudes to attend lessons and ignore our classmates. (I dont recall having a proper conversation with them)
My world was reduced to the smallest social circle possible with er xin, terry, junyi, cheesebao, mok, limin, sin ee, yada yada and of course, the weird girls.
so we, the weird girls, only have ourselves as friends in class.
and its ridiculous thinking about how we draw the line between us and the rest of the class.
we called ourselves (me yuanlin, kermint, qing) "the ostracised girls".
Two years later, i ought to feel thankful that "the ostracised girls" are never forgotten in any gatherings (when some of them who used to blend in were gradually left out).
Its nice, how we still can carry our devil-may-care attitudes, go crazy, go bitchy and socialise with our classmates at times.
i like my class, because the people are so fun and more importantly...
they do not ostracise the weirdos, and allow the weirdos to ostracise themselves (:
